I get Values.com “Quotes of the Day” emailed to me daily, some of them are random but many of them provide nice inspiration to start the day with. Here are some of my favorite quotes that I try to live by.
- “Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.” -Sonia Ricotti
- “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” -Mark Twain
- “If you concentrate on what you have, you will always end up having more. If you focus on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “You’ll see the beauty if you look at something right, in life it’s all about your point of view.” -Vanessa Williams
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do it with some compassion, some passion, some humor, and some style.” -Maya Angelou
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” -Mother Teresa